|Time:||8:00am - 12:30pm|
|Location:||Iron Horse Staging Area behind FasGas in Cold Lake|
5km, 10km and 1/2 marathon in support of RMHCNA. - New Routes for 10km & 1/2 marathon. All pavement!
8:00 am: Registration:
9:00 am: Half Marathon start,
9:30 am: 5km & 10km start.
- 5km - $25
- 10km - $35
- 1/2 marathon - $75
- Kids 12 and under are free!
Race kits guaranteed only if registered by April 7, 2017
Fundraising is encouraged. Prizes awarded to highest fundraisers* include:
- $1500 travel voucher
- Two passes to the Centerfield Music Festival in St. Paul on June 16 & 17th featuring Brett Kissel, Trooper, Aaron Pritchett, Carolyn Dawn Johnson and more. Donated by the Town of St. Paul.
- One entry for the 2017 Servus Edmonton Marathon (any event: Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km or ABC Kids Run). The Servus Edmonton marathon takes place August 19-20th, 2017. Donated by 21one. This package will also include a hotel night and restaurant gift certificate.
- Autographed Milan Lucic Frame Pack, Donated by United Cycle
- Autographed Cam Talbot Frame Pack, Donated by United Cycle
- Set of Gel Nails, Donated by Vogue Gel Nails & Hair Care
*Highest fundraisers determined by contributions as of 9:30 am on May 6, 2017.
|Time:||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Location:||Parent Link Centre|
|Time:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Location:||High school gymnasium - Energy Centre|
#103 7825-51 street
Quilt show & vendors market Homemade & Handmade items for sale Raffle of appliqué Quilt
$2.00 minimum donation with all proceeds going to local food bank
|Time:||11:00am - 12:00pm|
|Location:||FCSS Meeting Room|
St. Paul Town Hall
St. Paul, AB
780 645 1121
"Honoring the unity of all faiths and spiritual paths."
One and all welcome!
|Time:||4:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Location:||4801 48st. Athabasca, AB (across from the Old Brick School)|
780 675 2173
Branch 103 Meat and 50/50Draw. Starts in the lounge around 4:00 pm. All are welcome, come and have some fun and win meat or money.
|Time:||6:00pm - 12:30pm|
|Location:||Glendon RCMP Century Hall|
Ladies, enjoy an evening that celebrates all that you do in your home and community. A great meal, martini and wine bar, door prizes and a diamond ring raffle. Guest speaker, Kim Dechaine, will highlight ways women can recharge and find time for themselves in their busy lives. Tickets are $45/person or $260/table of six. Get tickets in BV at Buds and Blooms, in Glendon at Lories Place and Poachers Corner and in St. Paul at Magic Fingers. Presented by Glendon Ag. Society