The Chamber, in partnership with University nuhelot’įne thaiyots’į nistameyimâkanak Blue Quills and Alberta Labour, will be hosting the second session of Cultural Awareness Training for Business.
2 days training - $50
- Member - lunch included
- Non-Member - lunch $15 (payable at registration)
This training offers participants new information and experiences that will inspire them to make choices to change the way they do business. For this training to be effective, participants must be willing to do things differently and do different things.
Successful Workshop participants will:
- have a better understanding of the historical impacts that continue to affect everyone in Canada today,
- be equipped with skills and techniques they can incorporate in both their professional and personal relationships with Indigenous people, collaborating for a transformed future,
- develop implementation plans for communication strategies and relational leadership principals to improve workforce recruitment, interview, orientation, retention, and conflict resolution,
- feel more comfortable in workplace and social relationships with Indigenous Peoples, facilitating improved communications and new business practices.
We are confident this work will enhance employer readiness around issues that influence current and future employees, strengthening organizational efforts aimed at engaging a diverse workforce and society.
Register online at:
https://stpaulchamber.ca/?post_type=tribe_events&p=1469&preview=true or email:firstname.lastname@example.org