Clean out your closets and bring unwanted items to CORPUS CHRISTI PARISH HALL PARKING LOT 5931 – 4th Street NW (corner of Thorndale Road and 4th St NW).
We can accept
- wearable, gently worn clothing
- useable shoes (in pairs), belts and handbags
- useable household textiles: table cloths, curtains, towels, bedding, etc.
- soft toys
If you are bringing pairs (boots, shoes, gloves, mitts, socks) tie them so they stay together.
Please make sure items are clean and dry and securely bagged. NOTE: this is a pandemic compliant project. Bags, sanitizers, etc. are available if you need them.
See our Projects page for full details.
If you want to bring books (NO textbooks, encyclopedia or magazines), please have them separate from your textile donations.
If you have any of the following items, please bring them SEPARATELY from your textiles. We will put them aside for two great volunteer groups to pass on to their clients.
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap (hard or liquid). The kind / size from hotels are great!
- Small packets of laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Toothpastes and tooth brushes
- New facecloths
Please make sure these are unused items in good condition to give to someone else. And have them separate from other items since they have different destinations.
We can also accept empty (clean) shampoo / conditioner bottles for the organizations to use in repackaging. Again, please bring those separately for the volunteer groups.